10. There are always half-empty bottles and various containers lying around the place.
9. You will have the best memories of your life with these people.
8. You’ve forgotten the meaning of the word “quiet.”
7. You will need that repair fund.
6. Dirty clothes, soiled sheets, the laundry never stops.
5. Sleep deprivation. Enough said.
4. Let’s just say, it’s always good to keep a bucket handy.
3. Don’t worry–the crunch underfoot is just last night’s snack (be it cheerio or chip).
2. That crash was just someone throwing a chair (or crib).
1. One day, you’ll walk in the room to discover someone dancing naked in the window.